Wednesday 19 April 2017

Finally picked my song



I realised that the reason I was having trouble/taking too long to pick a song was because I was focusing too much on the lyrics. This song is instrumental, so I can come up with a unique narrative based entirely on the music. Even though most music videos don't illustrate the lyrics, it's arguably more of a challenge to create visuals that keep with the music's tone when there are no words to be inspired by.

I was listening to this band while I did my CoP essay as they're instrumental and didn't distract me from my work, and I find this particular song very soothing, so I was listening to it as I went to sleep. I was looking out the window, and actually came up with an idea for my music video as I was watching the stars:


No comments:

Post a Comment