Thursday 13 October 2016

SB1 - development of chosen ideas

I've been quite ill this week and not really felt motivated to do work, so I've got back into old habits and left the final images until the last minute.

I've decided to take the advice from the last crit session and not do a 4 panel comic for the square format, as I think it would be too small, even if I work larger. But because of time constraints (i.e. the night before), I don't have the facilities at home to work larger and scan in my images and reduce them down to print size. Because of this I've decided to work with analogue media, even though I thought this brief would be a good opportunity to develop my digital skills.

I did just get some new watercolour paper though! And I do like working with ink, so these comics could work well.

Some figuring out of composition:


And colour:


And pose:


No comments:

Post a Comment