Sunday 27 September 2015

Make a Mask of Yourself brief - Final Outcome

The final image! I decided to photograph my mask in the bin area in my accommodation at night, as that is an environment in which you might find foxes. I asked my photographer flat mate to take the photo, and he offered to edit it as well - just adjusting the saturation and brightness.

I tried to do a 'shy' pose, as that was one of the other things that came up when I asked people their first impressions of me, and it befits a fox encountering humans too.

I felt a bit awkward crouching behind the bins with a paper bag over my head, as quite a lot of people were sitting outside in the courtyard and could see into the bin area! But you gotta face your fears and do what you gotta do to be an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment