Wednesday 20 April 2016

Persons of Note outcomes!



What went well:
  • From feedback, I did set out what I wanted to achieve - the comics made people laugh!
  • I was a bit rushed for time at the end so some of the colouring with ink is a bit messy, but I actually quite like it - this brief has let me loosen up a bit and try some low-fi work which allows the idea to be communicated simply and effectively.
  • Use of roughing in my sketchbook to flesh out ideas and practice the skill of drawing multiples until I get it right


What didn't go well:
  • I started the whole project a bit late and spent a lot of time roughing out ideas so by the time I'd narrowed them down to the ones I wanted to use I didn't have loads of time!


What I'd do differently next time:

  • Better time management - not staying up until half 6 the morning of my print booking
  • More experimentation with colour and media in my sketchbook
  • More research/sketching of the other two people I was given

No comments:

Post a Comment