Thursday 29 September 2016

Study Task 1 - further zine development

I've photocopied some drawings I've done in my sketchbook and played around a bit with the photocopier, like scale and inverting some imagery:


I'm starting to think about the organisation of my zine - having some full bleed images and a contrast of some dark, and some light images.



With this wolf piece I've played around with the composition of the image and text on the page to see what looks best - I think I have to go for a portrait orientation, as everything else in the zine is portrait, and I think it would ruin the flow of reading a bit if it was landscape.



I think I've figured out how everything will look by cutting and pasting various bits on to paper, and so now I'm going to go photocopy the final thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment