Saturday 20 February 2016

Final GIFs




What went well:
  • I think the humour in the GIFs is successful, as well as the success of the 3D GIFs.



What didn't go well:
  • My heart wasn't in this brief. I was still struggling a bit with personal issues and I let it affect my work.
  • I didn't manage to complete the digital GIF for this brief.
  • I tried to update the condom GIF to be digital by editing it in Photoshop, but for some reason it wouldn't save and I couldn't work out what was wrong??
  • This was what it was supposed to have looked like:


What I'd do differently next time:
  • Complete all the tasks
  • Manage my time better
  • Create more exhaustive sketches and ideas in my sketchbook, as well as using a variety of media and approaches

Still trying to improve my mental well-being

No comments:

Post a Comment