Monday 15 February 2016

More GIF experimentation

I quite liked doing 3D modelling although it was fiddly, so I decided to expand on another idea in 3D. I decided to try my condom idea!



Trials and tribulations:

  • As the condom is curved and still somewhat lubed, I had trouble sticking the googly eyes on with their sticky backing, so had to opt for glue. The eyes also tended to fall to the sides, so the eyes are never really facing forwards, but often to the sides of the head. This is quite comical though so I didn't mind too much, just gave the occasionally jiggle when they weren't in the right place.
  • For the first GIF I didn't use a tripod and just my phone camera, but this time I borrowed a tripod from my flatmate and used a better quality camera, so the frame didn't move as much as in the first GIF.
  • However, the condom did move! It rolled a lot, so it was hard to tell if I'd put it back in exactly the right place, so I took multiple shots to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment