Tuesday 10 January 2017

SB2 - Book line art




I'm currently doing the line art for the comic. I've drawn 5 pages so far, so 9 to go! I'm hoping I can get all the line art done tonight or tomorrow, and then use Photoshop to add in texture and colour before my print slot on Friday.

I really should have given myself more time to do this, and I know I could do it a LOT better if I had managed my time better, but I'm confident that I can get it all finished to a decent enough standard for Friday.

I struggle with time management and motivation - I seem to only work well when I know there's extreme pressure (i.e. the week before a deadline). I'm trying to work on ways to procrastinate less and find motivation all through the week, but it doesn't always get results.

No comments:

Post a Comment