Saturday 14 January 2017

SB2 Proposal

Key:
Original proposal
How things changed

I intend to produce:
A comic! (the publication)
Low-middle key, a hue of red in there somewhere (BLOODY chamber)
Screen-printed - potentially drawn digitally

I didn't give myself enough time to screen print the whole book, nor did I venture too far out of my comfort zone to draw all the line art digitally using a graphics tablet.

The content will focus on:

  • The Bloody Chamber (the only book by Carter I've read so far (and actually at all))
  • Carter's life and work
  • Wolves?! I really like the wolf stories in The Bloody Chamber


I will be aiming to communicate:

  • Humour!
  • Narrative/storytelling
  • Character


To an audience of:

  • People like me, similar ages
  • People who like comedy/silly humour
  • Angela Carter fans

No comments:

Post a Comment