Wednesday 11 January 2017

Stings or sting?

Since I'm still working on my book and have barely thought about my stings yet, with a week until the submission deadline, I think I'm going to have to change my plan. Definitely evidence of my poor time management.

Instead of doing 3 10 second stings, I'm going to make 1 30 second sting. I'm going to use one of the ideas I had for a 10 second sting and just drag it out longer.


This is the image I'll be taking into After Effects. I think I can make this last for 30 seconds, if I have the title at the beginning, Angela Carter's name at the end, and a slow pan across each of the characters (each with their own movement of some kind).

In hindsight I actually think this page is too busy, with the texture in the background. I think I should have lowered the opacity or something so that you could more clearly see each of the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment